Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Handmade fishing lure earrings! I have been making them for years! Huge hit! I sell them for $10.00+ depending on lure. Custom orders and assortment of

Featured from Miss Allison's Art - Making Handmade Paper
Featured from Miss Allison's Art  - Making Handmade Paper
Click here to download
Handmade fishing lure earrings! I have been making them for years! Huge hit! I sell them for $10.00+ depending on lure. Custom orders and assortment of
Handmade fishing lure earrings! I have been making them for years! Huge hit! I sell them for $10.00+ depending on lure. Custom orders and assortment of
Click here to download
Double belly button piercing
Double belly button piercing
Click here to download
Marshmallow Kisses Recipe
Marshmallow Kisses Recipe
Click here to download
Express yourself
Express yourself
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment