Saturday, October 26, 2013

Wawa Wooden Surfboards workshop #wood #surfboards #handmade #handcraft #surf #surfing #lifestyle #capetown #southafrica #paipo #handguns #handslides #handplank #alaia #fins

Gonna make these for small group
Gonna make these for small group
DIY Marine Armband. I'm not a jewelery maker, but I would do this if I could find anchors.
DIY Marine Armband. I'm not a jewelery maker, but I would do this if I could find anchors.
Nike. Just do it.
Nike. Just do it.
Wawa Wooden Surfboards workshop #wood #surfboards #handmade #handcraft #surf #surfing #lifestyle #capetown #southafrica #paipo #handguns #handslides #handplank #alaia #fins
Wawa Wooden Surfboards workshop #wood #surfboards #handmade #handcraft  #surf #surfing #lifestyle #capetown #southafrica #paipo #handguns #handslides #handplank #alaia #fins
Diy Crafts Projects,Arts and Handmade Crafts Ideas -Lovehobbycraft.com
Diy Crafts Projects,Arts and Handmade Crafts Ideas -Lovehobbycraft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment