Monday, November 4, 2013

Root Beer Handmade Liquid Soap All Natural - A pure, luxurious, creamy liquid soap...not drying like commercial brands. No added detergents, just moisturizing oils that clean and nourish your skin. I use the same wonderful ingredients in my liquid soaps that I use in my bar soaps. The delightful all American favorite...Root Beer is now available in a scented soap. Who wants their mouth washed out with soap? (Please do not eat or drink!)

Lollipop handmade birthday cards by OSONiA Designs
Lollipop handmade birthday cards by OSONiA Designs
Click here to download
handmade tattoo gun prison style by
handmade tattoo gun prison style by
Click here to download
handmade birthday card ... pink and white with black accents ... cupcake ...
handmade birthday card ... pink and white with black accents ... cupcake ...
Click here to download
This star-rimmed basket would make the perfect centerpiece for your 4th of July cookout! Fill it with little American flags that your guests can take home with them. Festive!
This star-rimmed basket would make the perfect centerpiece for your 4th of July cookout! Fill it with little American flags that your guests can take home with them. Festive!
Click here to download
Root Beer Handmade Liquid Soap All Natural - A pure, luxurious, creamy liquid soap...not drying like commercial brands. No added detergents, just moisturizing oils that clean and nourish your skin. I use the same wonderful ingredients in my liquid soaps that I use in my bar soaps. The delightful all American favorite...Root Beer is now available in a scented soap. Who wants their mouth washed out with soap? (Please do not eat or drink!)
Root Beer Handmade Liquid Soap  All Natural - A pure, luxurious, creamy liquid soap...not drying like commercial brands. No added detergents, just moisturizing oils that clean and nourish your skin. I use the same wonderful ingredients in my liquid soaps that I use in my bar soaps.     The delightful all American favorite...Root Beer is now available in a scented soap. Who wants their mouth washed out with soap? (Please do not eat or drink!)
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment