Saturday, November 2, 2013

Side french braid verdict: did on my 13 year old, if her hair was longer and not quite so thick it would have looked better, going to try on the younger ones next

HMP Handmade Paper Making Operation in Kathmandu, Nepal - Art Life w/ Pangeality
HMP  Handmade Paper Making Operation in Kathmandu, Nepal - Art Life w/ Pangeality
Click here to download
Let me smang it
Let me smang it
Click here to download
Side french braid verdict: did on my 13 year old, if her hair was longer and not quite so thick it would have looked better, going to try on the younger ones next
Side french braid verdict: did on my 13 year old, if her hair was longer and not quite so thick it would have looked better, going to try on the younger ones next
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment